Design Thinking - Accelerating, Innovation, Creativity and Value Creation
- Course DurationTo be confirmed
- Start DateTo be confirmed
- Delivery MethodFace-to-face
Ensure businesses/corporation (small-large scale) survive and remain sustainable, creative and innovative thinking competencies are imperative
Who Should Attend?
Product Development/Design Teams
Product Designers, User Experience (UX) Designers, User Interface (UI) Designers, Industrial Designers, Product Managers
Marketing and Branding Teams
Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Content Creators, Marketing Analysts, Advertising Specialists
Customer Support and Success Teams
Customer Support Representatives, Customer Success Managers, User Experience Researchers, Customer Insights Analysts
Innovation and R&D Teams
Research and Development (R&D) Engineers, Innovation Managers, Product Development Specialists, Technologists,
Sales and Business Development Teams
Sales Representatives, Business Development Managers, Account Executives, Sales Enablement Specialists
HR Managers, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Employee Experience Coordinators, Organizational Development Professionals, Leadership and Management:
CEOs and Founders
CTOs and CIOs, Directors and VPs. Business Unit Leaders.
Finance and Operations Teams
Financial Analysts, Operations Managers, Process Improvement Specialists, Supply Chain Managers.
Healthcare and Education
Healthcare Administrators, School Principals, Educational Program Coordinators, Healthcare Quality Improvement Specialists,
Nonprofit and Social Impact Organizations
Program Managers, Social Impact Strategists, Grant Writers, Advocacy Specialists.
Entrepreneurs and Startups
Founders and Co-founders, Small Business Owners ,Startup Teams.
Engineering and Technology
Software Developers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Technologists
- Converse using the DT lingo
- Think critically in working on, and solving real world problems –in our case this will be to DEVELOP and IMPLEMENT workable IDEAS to work towards problem solution, based on a given problem.
- Develop creative ideas in short time span using DT tools – translating into possible executional outcomes
- Foster a DT leadership culture in the organization
- Develop DT Catalysts (Change Agents) for further dissemination of DT ideals in the organization
DT Process 1 - Empathy
DT Process 2 - Define
DT Process 3 - Ideation
DT Process 4 - Prototyping
DT Process 5 - Testing